Factory selling 3d Machining - Plastic Parts – Lead
Factory selling 3d Machining - Plastic Parts – Lead Detail:
If you have plastic parts need machined or molded, we are one of the most capable and affordable sources, and we can get the job done right.
Which plastic materials we can do and what are the materials properties ?
Comparing metal material, plastic material has cheap cost, light weight, good corrosion resistance and good heat-insulating performance advantages.
1. PTFE: also called Teflon, it has good high temperature resistance, good corrosion resistance, high lubrication, nonhazardous and electric insulativity advantage.
2. PC(Polycarbonate): is a strong thermoplastic resin, it has good mechanicalproperty, high transparency and freedom of dyeing and Good aging-resisting and heating-resisting properties.
3. Nylon: has a high mechanical strength, high softening point, good heat resistance, low friction coefficient, good wear resistance, good electrical insulation Self-extinguishing, non-toxic, odorless and good weather resistance. Besides, after adding glassfiber, the tensile strength can be increased about 2 times.
4. ABS: is the largest and most widely used polymer. It has good impact resistance, heat resistance, low temperature resistance, chemical resistance and electrical properties, and easy to machining.
5. Acrylic: also called PMMA, has a good transparency, chemical stability and weather resistance, easy to dye, easy to processing, beautiful appearance and other properties.
Which applications are plastic materials mainly used for ?
Because of cheap cost and light weight, plastic materials are mainly used for construction, automotive, industry, medical, transportation, electronic and other applications.
Machining quality parts from UHMW. We can machine intricate parts on our CNC Swiss machines and CNC turning centers.
Ultra-High Molecular Weight polyethylene (UHMW) is a high-density plastic, ideal for screw machine parts that require extremely high resistance to wear and abrasion. It has the highest impact strength of any thermoplastic and is highly resistant to most corrosive materials. UHMW is self-lubricating and performs well in extraordinarily low temperatures, but begins to soften in higher temperatures. Unlike nylon, it has a very low moisture absorption rate, making it suitable for use in wet environments.
Ultem has a machining cost factor of 0.7 when compared to steel 12L14.
Industries & Applications
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our pursuit and company intention is usually to "Always fulfill our purchaser requirements". We go on to acquire and layout excellent high quality products for both our previous and new consumers and realize a win-win prospect for our customers too as us for Factory selling 3d Machining - Plastic Parts – Lead , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Chile, Uganda, Pretoria, We always hold on the company's principle "honest, professional, effective and innovation", and missions of: let all drivers enjoy their driving at night, let our employees can realize their value of life, and to be stronger and service more people. We are determined to become the integrator of our product market and one-stop service provider of our product market.
By Arlene from Sevilla - 2017.06.29 18:55
This supplier's raw material quality is stable and reliable, has always been in accordance with the requirements of our company to provide the goods that quality meet our requirements.
By Catherine from Bhutan - 2017.09.26 12:12